Friday 8 February 1935
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Si j'étais le patron, directed by Richard Pottier, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1935
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1935.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 February 1935!
Which were the important events of 8 February 1935 ?
- Nirvana Day - an annual Buddhist festival.
- Saint Jerome Emiliani.
- Saint Juventius
- Saint Mengold of Huy
- Saint Jacoba (d.1239)
- Slovenia - Pre?eren Day, the Slovenian cultural holiday.
- Boy Scouts of America - Scout Sunday; The Sunday preceding February 8 is designated as Scout Sunday and the following Saturday is designated as Scout Sabbath.
- Vincent Weir third baron Inverforth Scottish: shipping magnate.
- Willy Van Nitsen: Belgium sport Champion.
- Max Liebermann: German-Jewish painter and printmaker, who is known for his naturalistic studies of the life and labour of the poor.
- 1st NFL draft; Jay Berwanger of University of Chicago is 1st pick (by Eagles) He never plays in NFL
Make this date unforgettable
Get back in touch
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?