Sunday 20 January 1918
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Tarzan of the Apes, directed by Scott Sidney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1918.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1918!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1918 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Juan Esquivel: Mexican pianist composer and bandleader (d. 2002).
- W Skousen: American author and academic (d. 2006).
- Nevin Scrimshaw: American professor of nutrition, food scientist and Institute Professor emeritus at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
- Nevin S Scrimshaw: American food scientist.
- Juan Garcia Esquivel: Mexican bandleader (d. 2002).
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Henry Burr - Somewhere in France is the Lily
- Will You Remember? - Olive Kline & Lambert Murphy
- Danny Boy - Ernestine Schumann-Heink
- Say a Prayer for the Boys Over There - Peerless Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?