Monday 20 January 1958
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lorenzo Lamas in Los Angeles and Paola Cruciani.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to At The Hop by Danny & The Juniors.
In UK Great Balls Of Fire by Jerry Lee Lewis was in the top 5 hits.
The Enemy Below, directed by Dick Powell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while By Love Possessed by James Gould Cozzens was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching New York Philharmonic Young People's Concerts.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1958!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1958 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Lorenzo Lamas in Los Angeles: California, USA; actor (Lance - Falcon Crest, California Fever).
- Paola Cruciani: Italian actress, comedian and playwright.
- Lorenzo Lamas: American actor, TV soap star and sex symbol, best known for his role as Lance on TV's "Falcon Crest" series that ran from 1981-1990, and for his pedigree, being the son of actor Fernando Lamas and Arlene Dahl.
- KUED TV channel 7 in Salt Lake City, UT (PBS) begins broadcasting
- Betsy Rawls wins LPGA Tampa Golf Open.
- Anne de Vries releases the fourth and final volume of ''Journey Through the Night''.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?