Monday 21 February 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Simon Nora and John Rawls.
The Hope Diamond Mystery, directed by Stuart Paton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 21 February 1921 ?
- Saint Pepin of Landen
- Language Martyrs' Day - A day celebrated by Bengali speaking people for gaining right of mother tongue.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Peter Damiani.
- Saint Randoald
- International Mother Language Day (UNESCO).
- Simon Nora: French public servant and financier, from sephardic jewish origin.
- John Rawls: American philosopher and academic (d. 2002).
- Peter Whalley: Canadian cartoonist and sculptor (d. 2007).
- Constituent Assembly of the Democratic Republic of Georgia adopts the country's first constitution.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 21 February 1921
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- I'm a Jazz Vampire - Marion Harris
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?