Monday 28 February 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Bouber [Blom] and Vladimir Sommer.
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1921 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- John Bouber [Blom]: Actor / author (Fool of Heideloo).
- Vladimir Sommer: composer.
- Marcel Chevalier: Last chief executioner in France.
- Pierre Clostermann: French flying ace, author, engineer, politician and sporting fisherman.
- R Fentener van Vlissingen: Dutch psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, lecturer, and writer.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?