Monday 28 February 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
The Nut, directed by Theodore Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 February 1921!
Which were the important events of 28 February 1921 ?
- Blessed Antonia of Florence (d. 1472)
- Saint Silvana
- Saint Rufinus
- Saint Oswald (d. 992)
- Bah�'f Faith - Day 3 of Ayy�m-i-H� (Intercalary Days) - days in the Bah�'f calendar devoted to service and gift giving.
- Saint Romanus (died 463)
- R Fentener van Vlissingen: Dutch psychiatrist, psychoanalyst, lecturer, and writer.
- Vladimir Sommer: composer.
- Marcel Chevalier: Last chief executioner in France.
- Pierre Clostermann: French flying ace, author, engineer, politician and sporting fisherman.
- John Bouber [Blom]: Actor / author (Fool of Heideloo).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Fare Thee Honey Blues - Mamie Smith & Her Jazz Hounds
- I'm a Lonesome Little Raindrop - Frank Crumit
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?