Thursday 22 December 1904
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Have a look at the old newspapers from 22 December 1904 and get them!
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 22 December 1904 ?
- R.C. Saints - commemoration of Frances Xavier Cabrini
- Spain: the main draw of Spanish National Lottery, where it is a Christmas tradition.
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Capricorn
- In the Northern Hemisphere, the winter solstice occurs on or very close to this date. In the Southern Hemisphere, the summer solstice occurs around this time.
- Also see December 22 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Japan - T?ji (winter solstice)
See other famous people born on 22 December
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
I May be Crazy, But I Ain't No Fool - Bob Roberts
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in December 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
This scarce antiquarian book is a facsimile reprint of the original. Due to its age, it may contain imperfections such as marks, notations, marginalia and flawed pages.
This collection of literature attempts to compile many of the classic, timeless works that have stood the test of time and offer them at a reduced, affordable price, in an attractive volume so that everyone can enjoy them.
This book was converted from its physical edition to the digital format by a community of volunteers. You may find it for free on the web.
But if we return not from our adventure," ended Sir Mortimer, "if the sea claims us, and upon his sandy floor, amid his Armida gardens, the silver-singing mermaiden marvel at that wreckage which was once a tall ship and at ...
Tell the world why 22 December 1904 is such a special date for you!