Thursday 23 May 1996
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
In that special week of May people in US were listening to Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
In UK Fastlove by George Michael was in the top 5 hits.
Mission: Impossible, directed by Brian De Palma, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1996
while The Green Mile, Part 2: The Mouse on the Mile by Stephen King was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Klub NLO.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Brian Lara Cricket '96 or Spider-Man Web of Fire.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1996!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1996 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 May
- Fred Norris of the Howard Stern show changes his name legally to Eric
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 23 May 1996
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1996 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Bone Thugs-N-Harmony - Tha Crossroads
- Mariah Carey - Always Be My Baby
- Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
- Tony Rich Project - Nobody Knows
- Alanis Morissette - Ironic
- Tracy Chapman - Give Me One Reason
- SWV - You're The One
- Whitney Houston - Count On Me
- 1,2,3,4 (Sumptin' New) - Coolio
- Gin Blossoms - Follow You Down
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?