Wednesday 23 November 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hein J Roethof and Fred Buscaglione.
Hamlet, directed by Svend Gade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1921 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Hein J Roethof: Lawyer / Dutch MP (PvdA).
- Fred Buscaglione: Italian popular singer who founded a personality he called "The Gangster" in the 50s.
- President Harding signs Willis Campell Act (anti-beer bill) forbidding doctors prescribing beer or liquor for medicinal purposes
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You Made Me Forget How to Cry - Henry Burr
- Royal Garden Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- There's Only One Pal, After All - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?