Wednesday 23 November 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Hamlet, directed by Svend Gade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1921 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Fred Buscaglione: Italian popular singer who founded a personality he called "The Gangster" in the 50s.
- Hein J Roethof: Lawyer / Dutch MP (PvdA).
- President Harding signs Willis Campell Act (anti-beer bill) forbidding doctors prescribing beer or liquor for medicinal purposes
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- You Made Me Forget How to Cry - Henry Burr
- Royal Garden Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- There's Only One Pal, After All - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?