Monday 14 November 1921
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Hamlet, directed by Svend Gade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 14 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 14 November 1921 ?
- India - Birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru: Children's Day
- United States - National Children's Book Week begins
- Roman festivals - Equorum Probatio
- Brian Keith: American movie and TV actor, who appeared in 80 films, versatile enough to portray everything from a homicidal maniac to a burly military man to a kindly parent.
- Georges Mamy: Allassac Journalist.
- Ea Jansen: Estonian historian and academic (d. 2005).
- The Communist Party of Spain is founded.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Say it with Music - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Second Hand Rose - Ted Lewis & His Band
- Where the Lazy Mississippi Flows - Olive Kline & Elsie Baker
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?