Sunday 27 November 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Danton, directed by Dimitri Buchowetzki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 27 November 1921 ?
- Alexander Dubcek: Czech politician who joined the communist party in 1939.
- Dora Strother: American pilot and academic (d. 2013).
- Alexander Dubček: Slovak soldier and politician (d. 1992).
- Ole Sarvig: Danish writer / critic (Limbo, Glem Ikke).
- Douglas Colin Cameron: Canadian politician (Born 1854).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Strut, Miss Lizzie - American Quartet
- Who'll be the Next One (To Cry Over You) - Charles Harrison
- I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Bandana Days - Eubie Blake
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 27 November 1921 and get them!