Saturday 26 November 1921
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
The Adventures of Tarzan, directed by Robert F. Hill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1921 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Françoise Gilot: French artist and writer of a candid, humorous and intelligent memoir, "Life with Picasso," with Carlton Lake, McGraw-Hill Publishers, 1964.
- Franéoise Gilot: Neuilly sur Seine Painters.
- Francoise Gilot: Painter, designer, author (Living Legacy Award, 1984).
- Albert Féraud: French sculptor, creator of 'sans titre' exhibited at the Musée de la Sculpture en Plein Air in Paris.
- Michel Habib-Deloncle: Neuilly sur Seine Politician.
- Elwood Babbitt: American medium based in New England. His life and work is presented in Charles H. Hapgood's biography, "Voices of Spirit" (data given as 1922 in the book in error). He was known for his considerable spiritual teaching ability.
- Verghese Kurien: Indian engineer and businessman founded Amul (d. 2012)
- Alexandre Close: Belgium sport Champion
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Strut, Miss Lizzie - American Quartet
- Who'll be the Next One (To Cry Over You) - Charles Harrison
- I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit
- Bandana Days - Eubie Blake
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?