Wednesday 25 July 1990
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Evan Springsteen and Regina Blandon.
In that special week of July people in US were listening to She Ain't Worth It by Glenn Medeiros.
In UK Sacrifice / Healing Hands by Elton John was in the top 5 hits.
Problem Child, directed by Dennis Dugan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Burden Of Proof by Scott Turow was one of the best selling books.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Battle Command or Darwin's Dilemma.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 25 July 1990!
Which were the important events of 25 July 1990 ?
- St. Thea
- Roman festivals - Furinalia
- Cuba - Eve of Revolution Day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Foundation of Santiago de QuerTtaro
- Puerto Rico - Constitution Day (1952)
- Tunisia - Republic Day (1957)
- Virgin Islands - Hurricane Supplication Day
- Inca - festival in honor of Ilyap'a
- Ebernoe Horn Fair, Sussex, England
- St. Valentine
- St. Paul
- St. Nissen
- St. Cucufas/Cougat
- St. Christopher
- Costa Rica - Anniversary of the Annexation of Guanacaste Province
- Galiza - National Day (Dia da Patria Galega).
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 7 saints: St. Saint James the Great, the patron saint of Spain.
- Evan Springsteen: American noted family and son of Bruce Springsteen and his companion, Patti Scialfa (born 7/29/1956).
- Regina Blandon: TV Actress.
- Benji Blakeway: Bassist.
- Andi Eigenmann: Filipino actress.
- Les Miserables, opens at Princess Elizabeth Theatre, Vancouver
- US Ambassador tells Iraq US won't take sides in Iraq-Kuwait dispute.
- Roseanne Barr sings the National Anthem at San Diego Padres game.
- Kansas City Royals' player George Brett hits for the cycle.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Glenn Medeiros - She Ain't Worth It
- Mariah Carey - Vision Of Love
- Billy Idol - Cradle Of Love
- Johnny Gill - Rub You The Right Way
- En Vogue - Hold On
- Snap! - The Power
- Tyler Collins - Girls Nite Out
- Michael Bolton - When I'm Back On My Feet Again
- Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
- Madonna - Hanky Panky
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?