Monday 26 November 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Scrooge, directed by Brian Desmond-Hurst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 26 November 1951!
Which were the important events of 26 November 1951 ?
- Mongolia: Independence Day
- Russia: St. Yuri's Day (1497 - 1649)
- Also see November 26 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. saints - Pope Siricius; celebration of the excellence of Saint Genevieve in Paris.
- Bah�'f Faith: Day of the Covenant
- Ilona Staller: Hungarian-Italian porno star elected to the Italian parliament in 1987 after campaigning topless.
- Sulejman Tihić: Bosnian lawyer judge and politician (d. 2014).
- Daniel Larribe: French geologist engineer working for Areva, hostage in the Sahel (Niger), held by AQIM since 16 September 2010 with his three companions.
- Joslyn LaMontagne: American cultist, virtually second in command to Appelwhite in the Heaven's Gate mystical cult.
- Cicciolina: Italian porno actress and politician.
- La Cicciolina [Ilona Staller]: Budapest, Hungary -- Italian MP
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?