Monday 27 January 1975
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Laughter In The Rain by Neil Sedaka.
In UK Streets Of London by Ralph McTell was in the top 5 hits.
Kurutta ippêji, directed by Teinosuke Kinugasa, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1975
while Something Happened by Joseph Heller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1975.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 27 January 1975!
Which were the important events of 27 January 1975 ?
- UN ? International Holocaust Memorial Day
- Germany ? Gedenktag fnr die Opfer des Nationalsozialismus (Commemoration Day for the Victims of National Socialism).
- Catholicism ? Catholic Schools Week.
- Poland ? Dzie? Pami?ci Ofiar Nazizmu (Memorial Day for the Victims of Nazism).
- Italy ? Giorno della Memoria (Memorial Day).
- Denmark ? Auschwitzdag (Auschwitz Day; commemoration day for the victims of the Holocaust and other genocide).
- Serbia ? St. Sava Day.
- United Kingdom ? Holocaust Memorial Day.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 27 January
- Bill Walsh: American screenwriter and producer (d. 1975).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1975 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Neil Sedaka - Laughter In The Rain
- Ohio Players - Fire
- Stevie Wonder - Boogie On Reggae Woman
- Linda Ronstadt - You're No Good
- AWB - Pick Up The Pieces
- Carpenters - Please Mr. Postman
- Barry Manilow - Mandy
- Donny and Marie Osmond - Morning Side Of The Mountain
- Eagles - Best Of My Love
- Grand Funk - Some Kind Of Wonderful
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?