Tuesday 28 November 1911
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Arrah-Na-Pogue, directed by Sidney Olcott, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1911.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1911!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1911 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
Famous Birthdays:28 November
- Zapata proclaims Plan of Ayala Mexico
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Chicken Reel - Arthur Collins
- Red Rose Rag - Dolly Connolly
- Spanish Love - Andrea Sarto
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?