Sunday 28 November 1971
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of November people in US were listening to Theme From Shaft by Isaac Hayes.
In UK Coz I Luv You by Slade was in the top 5 hits.
Women in Revolt, directed by Paul Morrissey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while The Day Of The Jackal by Frederick Forsyth was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1971.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1971!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1971 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Fenriz : Norwegian singer-songwriter (Darkthrone Storm Dødheimsgard Neptune Towers and Isengard).
- Rob Conway: American professional wrestler.
- Cathy Garcia-Molina: Filipino actress and director.
- Karin Taylor: Kingston, Jamaica -- Playmate (June, 1996).
- William Simas Jr: Hanford, California -- Pitcher (Chicago White Sox).
- Wasfi Tel: Jordanian Prime Minister (Born 1920).
- Me Nobody Knows closes at Helen Hayes Theater NYC after 587 performances
- 59th CFL Grey Cup: Calgary Stampeders defeats Toronto Argonauts, 14-11
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?