Wednesday 29 June 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
L'immortale, directed by Guido Parish, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1921.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1921 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Reinhard Mohn: German businessman who turned Bertelsmann, a "provincial, war-shattered German publisher", into the sixth largest media conglomerate in the world.
- Jean Kent: English actress (d. 2013).
- Harry Schell: French-American race car driver (d. 1960).
- Frédéric Dard: French writer, novelist, erotic story teller.
- Yvon Bourges: Pau Politician.
- Otto Seeck: German classical historian (Born 1850).
- 34th Wimbledon Womens Tennis: Suzanne Lenglen beats E Ryan (62 60)
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wyoming (Lullaby) - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sam Ash
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?