Monday 29 November 1937
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Johan J Holst and John Brecknock.
Nothing Sacred, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
On TV people were watching Artists and Their Work.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 November 1937!
Which were the important events of 29 November 1937 ?
- former Socialist Federal Republic of Yugoslavia - Republic Day
- International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
- Israel - Kaftet be-November (commemoration of the U.N. decision in 1947 to partition Palestine)
- Albania - Liberation Day (Dita e �lirimit)
- Brendan of Birr or Brendan the Younger
- Saint Cuthbert Mayne, martyr
- Feast days of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Saint Saturnin
- Denis of the Nativity and Redemptus of the Cross
- Johan J Holst: Norwegian Minister of Defense / Foreign affairs.
- John Brecknock: English opera tenor famed for his miraculous breath control and beautiful, glossy voice.
- Johan Holst: Norwegian politician of the Labour Party, best known for his involvement with the Oslo Accords.
- Lucien Grand-Jouan: Nantes EXecutives.
- Jan Mangerud: Norwegian geologist and academic.
- Prince Bernhard injured in auto accident in the Netherlands
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?