Saturday 20 November 1937
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Nothing Sacred, directed by William A. Wellman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1937!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1937 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Jack Linkletter in San Francisco: California, USA; TV host (Haggis Baggis, Hootenanny).
- Rene Kollo: German tenor.
- Eero Mantyranta: Finnish cross-country skier.
- Gilles Cantagrel: French musicologist, writer, speaker and educator.
- Rhys Isaac: South African-Australian historian and author (d. 2010).
- René Kollo: German tenor and actor
- Ruth Laredo: American pianist and educator (d. 2005)
- Eero Mäntyranta: Finnish skier (d. 2013)
- Viktoriya Tokareva: Russian author and screenwriter
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?