Monday 31 July 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Intolerance: Love's Struggle Throughout the Ages, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1916!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1916 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Sydney Tafler: London, England -- Actor (Too Many Crooks).
- Jan Garwick: Norwegian mathematician and information scientist, in Norway also called the 'father of computer information.
- Sibte Hassan: Pakistani activist, journalist and writer (Born 1916).
- Billy Hitchcock: American baseball player, coach, and official (Born 1916).
- Bill Todman: American screenwriter and producer (d. 1979).
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's a Quaker Down in Quaker Town - Peerless Quartet
- Baby Shoes - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?