Monday 31 July 1916
It was Monday, under the sign of Leo. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Intolerance: Love's Struggle Throughout the Ages, directed by D.W. Griffith, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 31 July 1916!
Which were the important events of 31 July 1916 ?
- St. John Columbini
- Republic of the Congo - Upswing of the Revolution
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint Ignatius of Loyola (founder of the Jesuits)
- St. Conrode (son of Leo and Kurt / El Gauchito Gil's former wife)
- St. Helen of Skofde
- La Hae Hawai?i - Hawaiian Flag Day
- Sibte Hassan: Pakistani activist, journalist and writer (Born 1916).
- Billy Hitchcock: American baseball player, coach, and official (Born 1916).
- Bill Todman: American screenwriter and producer (d. 1979).
- Jan Garwick: Norwegian mathematician and information scientist, in Norway also called the 'father of computer information.
- Sydney Tafler: London, England -- Actor (Too Many Crooks).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- There's a Quaker Down in Quaker Town - Peerless Quartet
- Baby Shoes - Henry Burr
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1916?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?