Thursday 2 April 1981
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bethany Joy Galeotti Lenz and Adam Shulman.
In that special week of April people in US were listening to Rapture by Blondie.
In UK Jealous Guy by Roxy Music was in the top 5 hits.
Nighthawks, directed by Bruce Malmuth, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1981
while Nice Girls Do by Irene Kassorla was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Si unyil.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Borderline or Jawbreaker.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 April 1981!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 2 April 1981 ?
- JP and Trang in Valleyfair
- Saint Franciscus of Paola (+1507)
- Blessed Arnold of Leuven
- International Children's Book Day
- Saint Genoveva of Brabant (+1760)
- Malvinas Day in Argentina.
- Sizdah be dar in Iran
- Bethany Joy Galeotti Lenz
- Adam Shulman
- Bethany Joy: Lenz; American actress and singer.
- Michael Clarke: drummer (Byrds), dies of liver failure at age 49.
- Kapil Sharma: Comedian.
- Bethany Lenz: TV Actress.
- Heavy battle between Christian militia and Syrian army in East Lebanon.
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1981 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Blondie - Rapture
- John Lennon - Woman
- Styx - The Best Of Times
- Daryl Hall & John Oates - Kiss On My List
- Don McLean - Crying
- Neil Diamond - Hello Again
- Grover Washington Jr. - Just The Two Of Us
- REO Speedwagon - Keep On Loving You
- Steve Winwood - While You See A Chance
- Barbra Streisand - What Kind Of Fool
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?