Thursday 2 February 1905
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on February 2, 1905). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ayn Rand and Jean-Pierre Guerlain.
Over the Hedge, directed by Tim Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 February 1905
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 February 1905!
Which were the important events of 2 February 1905 ?
- Ancient Latvia - Veja Diena observed.
- St. Adelbald
- Catholicism - Candlemas, The Presentation of the Lord, The Purification of the Blessed Virgin Mary, World Day for Consecrated Life (also February 3 in the United States).
- United States and Canada - Groundhog Day.
- Scotland - A quarter day in the Christian calendar (due to Candlemas).
- Paganism - Imbolc (in northern hemisphere), Lughnasadh (in southern hemisphere).
- Czech Republic - Hromnice.
- St. Cornelius
- France - CrOpe Day.
- Ayn Rand: Russian-born American writer, author of "Atlas Shrugged" and other philosophical novels based on her philosphy that she called "Objectivism.
- Jean-Pierre Guerlain: French perfumer, who died on 12 December 1996.
- Olive Rublee: American astrologer; joined AFA September 1963.