Tuesday 7 February 1905
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Olf S von Euler-Chelpin and Ulf Svante von Euler Sweden.
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 February 1905!
Which were the important events of 7 February 1905 ?
- Blessed Eugenia Smet (d.1871)
- Independence Day in Grenada (1974).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mulk (Dominion) - First day of the 18th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Sapporo Snow Festival in Sapporo, Japan (2005).
- Saints Paul Miki and his 25 companians (d. Nagasaki, 1597)
- Olf S von Euler-Chelpin: Swedish physiologist.
- Ulf Svante von Euler Sweden: physiologist (Nobel Prize 1970).
- Emile Passani: French musician, composer and pianist.
- Auguste Gillot: Dourdan Politician.
- Paul Nizan: French journalist / writer (Ce Soir / Aden Arabia), dies at 35.
- Ulf von Euler: Swedish physiologist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1983)
- Dominican Republic signs treaty turning over customs collection to US.
- Oklahoma admitted to statehood.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 7 February 1905
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- St. Louis Rag - Vess Ossman
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1905?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?