Monday 6 February 1905
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include W?adys?aw Gomu?ka and Wladislaw Gomulka.
Wonderful Beehive, directed by Gaston Velle, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1905
while The Gambler by Katherine Cecil Thurston was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 February 1905!
Which were the important events of 6 February 1905 ?
- Bob Marley Day in Rastafarianism (Jamaica and Ethiopia)
- Waitangi Day (National Holiday) in New Zealand
- Sami National Day (known as Lapps; in Finland and Scandinavia)
- Saint Amandus, Apostle of the Franks
- Saint Vedastus (+540)
- Saint Dorothea, patron saint of florists
- Saint Paul Miki
- W?adys?aw Gomu?ka: Polish leader (d. 1982).
- Wladislaw Gomulka: premier of Poland.
- Wladyslaw Gomulka: Polish communist leader.
- Irmgard Keun: German author noteworthy both for her portrayals of life in the Weimar Republic as well as the early years of the Nazi Germany era.
- Władysław Gomułka: Polish politician (d. 1982).
- Jan Werich: czech actor, playwright and writer (Born 1905)
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1905 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- St. Louis Rag - Vess Ossman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?