Sunday 2 March 2008
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK Now You're Gone by Basshunter featuring DJ Mental Theo's Bazzheadz was in the top 5 hits.
The Bank Job, directed by Roger Donaldson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Nadaniyaan.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Bang Attack or Chess Crusade.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 March 2008!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 2 March 2008 ?
- Blessed Charles the Good, Count of Flanders (+Bruges 1127)
- saint Jovinus
- Saint Abdalon
- Church of England - Saint Chad's Day.
- Texas Independence Day (1836).
- Bah�'f Faith - Beginning of the Fast (sunrise to sunset fast for 19 days).
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of 'Al� (Loftiness) - First day of the 19th month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 March
- A Lufthansa Airbus 320 nearly crashes while landing in Hamburg, Germany due to high winds. The pilot was able to stabilize the plane and successfully landed on the second try. No one was injured. (Stern)
- Two bombings in quick succession hit a Russian police convoy in the town of Khasavyurt in the Republic of Dagestan. (AP via Fox News)
- Eight people are killed in violent protests in Yerevan, Armenia, following protests over the outcome of the latest presidential election. (Reuters via ''The Sydney Morning Herald'')
- President of Iran Mahmoud Ahmadinejad arrives in Baghdad for the first state visit to Iraq by an Iranian president since the Iran-Iraq War. (AP via ''The Hindu'')
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 March 2008
Serie AItalian Football
- Cagliari - Genoa : 2 - 1
- Empoli - Siena : 0 - 2
- Juventus - Fiorentina : 2 - 3
- Livorno - Catania : 1 - 0
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - Genk : 1 - 0
- Germinal - Cercle Brugge : 3 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Bochum - Leverkusen : 2 - 0
- Hamburg - Ein Frankfurt : 4 - 1
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Koblenz - CZ Jena : 2 - 0
- Munich 1860 - Aachen : 0 - 0
- Offenbach - St Pauli : 4 - 3
- Osnabruck - Hoffenheim : 0 - 3
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?