Saturday 2 May 1925
It was Saturday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 2, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Neville (actor) and Anton Guadagno.
The Crackerjack, directed by Charles Hines, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 May 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1925 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- John Neville (actor)
- Anton Guadagno
- Roscoe Lee Browne
- Portsmouth (United Kingdom)
- Ralph Brickner: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the Boston Red Sox for 14 games in 1952.
- Scott Carpenter: Astronaut.
- John Neville: English-Canadian actor (d. 2011).
- Renzo Soldani: Italy sport Champion.
- Roscoe Lee Browne in Woodbury: New Jersey, USA; actor (McCoy, Saunders - Soap).
- Svatopluk Havelka: Composer.
- Carlo Badini: Italian arts administrator.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When My Sugar Walks Down The Street - Gene Austin & Aileen Stanley
- The Fire Bird, Part 1 - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Oh! Lady Be Good - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra