Sunday 2 May 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerard D Levesque and Wendell Kelley.
Brown of Harvard, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 May 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1926 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Gerard D Levesque: Quebec politician (d. 1993).
- Wendell Kelley: American electrical engineer, CEO and burly chief of Illinois Power, a utilities company.
- Gérard Levesque: Canadian lawyer and politician 5th Deputy Premier of Quebec (d. 1993).
- US military intervenes in Nicaragua
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Love My Baby - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- That Certain Feeling - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Only a Rose - Carolyn Thompson