Sunday 2 May 1926
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 2, 1926). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gerard D Levesque and Wendell Kelley.
Brown of Harvard, directed by Jack Conway, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 May 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 2 May 1926 ?
- Saint Zoe
- Saint Mafalda
- Saint Waldebert, Walbert or Gaubert
- Saint Germanus
- Saints Exuperius and Zoe
- Saint Boris
- Saint Athanasius
- Indonesia - Indonesia National Education Day
- Iran - Teacher's Day
- Slovenia - second day of Labour Day
- Madrid Region - Day of the Region.
- Bah�'f Faith: Last day of the Festival of Ridv�n
- Poland - Flag Day, an official holiday to honour the Flag of Poland
- saint tsar Boris
- Gerard D Levesque: Quebec politician (d. 1993).
- Wendell Kelley: American electrical engineer, CEO and burly chief of Illinois Power, a utilities company.
- Gérard Levesque: Canadian lawyer and politician 5th Deputy Premier of Quebec (d. 1993).
- US military intervenes in Nicaragua
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- I Love My Baby - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- That Certain Feeling - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- Only a Rose - Carolyn Thompson