Sunday 3 May 1925
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Nina Bara and Jean Seguy.
The Crackerjack, directed by Charles Hines, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 May 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1925 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
- Nina Bara: Buenos Aires, Argentina -- Actress (Tonga-Space Patrol).
- Jean Seguy: French sociologist of religions (d. 2007).
- Robert Jonquet: French former football/soccer defender, who played the majority of his professional career for the club Stade de Reims, winning five French championships and appearing in two European Cup finals.
- Jean Séguy: French sociologist and author (d. 2007).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1925 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When My Sugar Walks Down The Street - Gene Austin & Aileen Stanley
- The Fire Bird, Part 1 - Philadelphia Orchestra (Leopold Stokowski, Conductor)
- Oh! Lady Be Good - Carl Fenton & His Orchestra