Friday 29 May 1925
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 29, 1925). The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bulent Ecevit and Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau.
The Joyless Street, directed by Georg Wilhelm Pabst, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 29 May 1925
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 May 1925!
Which were the important events of 29 May 1925 ?
- Nigeria: Democracy Day.
- Saint Theodosia
- Bah�'f Faith: Ascension of Bah�'u'llah.
- United Kingdom: Oak Apple Day.
- Venezuela: Tree Day.
- Saint Erwin
- Saint Maximinus of Trier
- Argentina: Army Day.
- Blessed Adhemar
- Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau: Musician.
- Bulent Ecevit: Turkish politician (Born 1925).
- Kenneth Couzens: CEO (Coal Products).
- Michel Delecour: French gynecologist, Emeritus Professor of the Obstetric and Gynecological Clinic of the University of Lille II.
- Mick McGahey: A Scottish coal miner and dedicated Communist and regarded as a working class hero, Mick McGahey became chairman of the local branch of his union when he was only eighteen and thereafter progressed through its echelons, though never quite reaching the national presidency.
- Jean Rey: France sport Champion.
- The British explorer Percy Fawcett sends a last telegram to his wife, before he disappears in the Amazon.