Sunday 2 November 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of November people in US were listening to Baby Boy by Beyonce.
In UK Where Is The Love? by The Black Eyed Peas was in the top 5 hits.
Love Actually, directed by Richard Curtis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Pleasure Of My Company by Steve Martin was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Slings and Arrows.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior or Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 2003!
Which were the important events of 2 November 2003 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 02 November
- Frank McCloskey: American sergeant and politician (d. 2003).
- Occupation of Iraq: In the heaviest single loss for the coalition troops since cessation of the military campaign in Iraq two US Chinook helicopters are fired on by two surface-to-air missiles and one crashes near Fallujah and on its way to Baghdad airport 16 soldiers are killed and 20 wounded.
- The Yukos crisis continues, and Dmitry Medvedev, the new Chief of Staff of the Russian president, warns of risks to the economy.
- In the United Kingdom, Tony Blair faces a formal complaint that has been made to the International Criminal Court about the prosecution of the Iraq War.
- In Hawaii, a shark bites the arm off a 13-year-old girl surfing at Kauai, the fourth such amputation in Hawaiian waters in 20 years.
- In the Sudan, Locusts cause breathing difficulties and some deaths in Sudan.
- Former brokers of Prudential Securities are to be charged in Massachusetts as part of a widening investigation into abuses at mutual funds.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 2 November 2003
Serie AItalian Football
- Ancona - Siena : 0 - 0
- Bologna - Sampdoria : 0 - 1
- Brescia - Parma : 2 - 3
- Chievo - Inter : 0 - 2
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Cercle Brugge - Louvieroise : 2 - 1
- Charleroi - Heusden Zolder : 2 - 1
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Dortmund - Hamburg : 3 - 2
- Kaiserslautern - Leverkusen : 0 - 0
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Karlsruhe : 0 - 2
- Ein Trier - Nurnberg : 0 - 2
- Greuther Furth - Burghausen : 2 - 2
- Regensburg - Osnabruck : 1 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?