Sunday 3 December 1950
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Akii-bua and Muntu Myeza.
Kim, directed by Victor Saville, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1950
while The Lady'S Not For Burning by Christopher Fry was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1950!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 December 1950 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- John Akii-bua: Uganda -- 400m hurdler (1972 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Muntu Myeza: South African anti-apartheid activist.
- Alberto Juantorena: Won gold in both the 400 and 800 meters at the 1976 Summer Olympics.
- Paul Harvey begins his national radio broadcast
- Cleveland Browns' last NFL team with no-pass game (beat Philadelphia 13-7). Horace Gillom sets club record with 12 punts.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1950 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?