Tuesday 3 December 1968
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Kevin Telles and Brendan Fraser in Indianapolis.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Love Child by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
In UK Lily The Pink by The Scaffold was in the top 5 hits.
Oliver!, directed by Carol Reed, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1968
while The Salzburg Connection by Helen MacInnes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching TV Bukvar.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Hamurabi or Hamurabi.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1968!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1968 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Kevin Telles: Actor (Party Camp).
- Brendan Fraser in Indianapolis: Indiana, USA; actor (School Ties, 20 Bucks).
- Isabel Cueto in West Germany: tennis star.
- Richard Dunn: French murderer and suicide, a citizen who regularly attended municipal council meetings but never spoke up.
- Brendan Fraser: Canadian-American actor who, although he easily shifts between the genres of comedy, drama and adventure, is best known for his comedic performances in films including "Encino Man," 1992, "School Ties," 1992 and "George of the Jungle," 1997.
- Montell Jordan: American singer and record producer
- The '68 Comeback Special marks the concert return of Elvis Presley.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1968 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Love Child
- The Beatles - Hey Jude
- Stevie Wonder - For Once In My Life
- Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Johnnie Taylor - Who's Making Love
- Steppenwolf - Magic Carpet Ride
- Dion - Abraham, Martin And John
- Glen Campbell - Wichita Lineman
- Classics IV - Stormy
- Mary Hopkin - Those Were The Days
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?