Monday 3 December 1951
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Danger Alberto Juantorena and James Turner Brewer.
I'll See You in My Dreams, directed by Michael Curtiz, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while The Sea Around Us by Rachel Carson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Name's the Same.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 December 1951!
Which were the important events of 3 December 1951 ?
- International Day of Disabled Persons - 
- R.C. Saints - memorial of Saint Francis Xavier; also Saint Birinus
- Danger Alberto Juantorena: Cuba -- 800m runner (1976 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- James Turner Brewer: Maywood, Illinois -- Basketball player (1972 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Riki Chosyu [Mitsuo Yoshida]: Wrestler (NJPW / All-Japan).
- Mike Stock rocker (Stock: Aitken and Waterman - "Road Block").
- John and Greg Rice: American twin actors.
- John Rice: American actor and realtor who worked with his twin-brother to sell 57 houses their first year in real estate, starting in August, 1977. Three-foot tall, good-looking twins, they have appeared in TV commercials and shows plus a Jerry Lewis movie "Hardly Working." For a short stint, they were co-hosts of a TV game show, "Only the Best," 1982.
- Mike Bantom: American basketball player and manager
- Ray Candy: American professional wrestler (Born 1951)
- Riki Choshu: South Korean-Japanese wrestler
- Rick Mears: Indy-car racer (over 25 wins).
- Nicky Stevens: Welsh singer and pianist (Brotherhood of Man)
- The Lebanese University is founded in Lebanon.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?