Tuesday 3 June 1958
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Suzie Plakson and Ibrahim Hussein.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to All I Have To Do Is Dream by The Everly Brothers.
In UK Who's Sorry Now by Connie Francis was in the top 5 hits.
No Time for Sergeants, directed by Mervyn LeRoy, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1958
while How To Do Nothing With Nobody All Alone By Yourself by Robert Paul Smith was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 3 June 1958!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 3 June 1958 ?
- Kevin Bokelmann - St Kevin's Day.
- Feast day of St Charles Lwanga and Companions, Martyrs of Uganda.
- Roman Empire - Festival to Bellona.
- Suzie Plakson: American actress singer and poet.
- Ibrahim Hussein: Marathoner (Boston Marathon-1988, 91, 92).
- Margot Kassmann: Lutheran theologian, German bishop.
- Simon Fraser: English diplomat.
- Margot Käßmann: German bishop and theologian.
- Cameron Sharp: Scottish sprinter.
- Referendum allows city to sell Chavez Ravine to the Dodgers
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1958 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Everly Brothers - All I Have To Do Is Dream
- David Seville - Witch Doctor
- Elvis Presley - Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
- The Platters - Twilight Time
- The Four Preps - Big Man
- Nat King Cole - Looking Back
- Sheb Wooley - The Purple People Eater
- Laurie London - He's Got The Whole World (In His Hands)
- Bobby Freeman - Do You Want To Dance
- Chuck Berry - Johnny B. Goode
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?