Friday 3 May 1918
It was Friday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on May 3, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Etienne Saint-John and Ted Bates.
The Non-Stop Kid, directed by Gilbert Pratt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 3 May 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Which were the important events of 3 May 1918 ?
- Saint Apostle James the Lesser
- Black Madonna of Cz?stochowa Queen and Protector of Poland (since April 1, 1656)
- Antonia and Alexander (martyrs of 313)
- Saint Emily Bicchiere (1238 - 1314
- Saints Eventius and Alexander, Saint Theodulus (martyrs of 119)
- Saint Ansfrid (c. 1008)
- Saint Alexander I
- Saint Apostle Philip
- Feast of the Finding of the Holy Cross, aka the Invention of the True Cross.
- Discoflux (Discordianism).
- Constitution Day in Poland and Japan.
- World Press Freedom Day.
- Saint Juvenalis (d. 376)
Famous Birthdays:03 May
- Charlie Soong: Christian missionary.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of May 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Siren's Song - Helen Clark & Gladys Rice
- Everybody's Crazy 'Bout the Doggone Blues (But I'm Happy) - Marion Harris
- On the Road to Home Sweet Home - Percy Hemus