Wednesday 4 April 1951
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Steve Gatlin in Olney and Steve Gatlin.
The Thing from Another World, directed by Christian Nyby, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while From Here To Eternity by James Jones was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adventures of Wild Bill Hickok.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 April 1951!
Which were the important events of 4 April 1951 ?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- United States - Bonza Bottler Day.
- World Rat Day
- Saint Isidore of Seville, patron saint of the internauts
- International Day for Landmine Awareness and Assistance
- Steve Gatlin in Olney: Texas, USA; country singer (Gatlin Brothers - "Broken Lady").
- Steve Gatlin: American musician, a Country-Western singer along with his brother Rudy in a band formed by his older brother Larry (born 5/28/1948), billed as, variously, Larry & the Gatlin Brothers Band, Larry & the Gatlin Brothers, and Larry, Steve, Rudy: The Gatlin Brothers.
- James Cuno: American historian and curator.
- John Hannah: American football player and coach.
- Hun Sen: Cambodian soldier and politician 33rd Prime Minister of Cambodia.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 4 April 1951
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?