Saturday April 04, 2020
US date format: 4/4/2020, UK date format: 4/4/2020
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see zodiac on April 4, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Hitmen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 04, 2020?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'OPEC Meeting Is Delayed as Saudi and Russian Tensions Flare' b'The meeting, planned for Monday, had buoyed hopes for a quick deal to end the turmoil in oil markets.' [..]
- b'Private Equity Firm Pushes for Broader Access to Fed Lending Program' b'Apollo has led a push to expand a program intended to keep loans flowing to small businesses and households by allowing for more kinds of assets to be offered as collateral.' [..]
- See all financial news of April 4th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on April 04, 2020?
On April 04, 2020 the day of the week was Saturday.
What zodiac sign is April 04, 2020?
On April 04, 2020 the zodiac sign was Aries.
Who was the US President on April 04, 2020?
On April 04, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on April 04, 2020?
On April 04, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on April 04, 2020?
On April 04, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.