Saturday April 04, 2020
US date format: 4/4/2020, UK date format: 4/4/2020
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 4, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Hitmen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at April 04 across the years.
Which were the important events of April 04, 2020?
- Blessed Alice (d. 1105)
- Saint Hildebert of Ghent (died 752)
- Lesotho - Heroes' Day
- Taiwan and Hong Kong - Children's Day
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'OPEC Meeting Is Delayed as Saudi and Russian Tensions Flare' b'The meeting, planned for Monday, had buoyed hopes for a quick deal to end the turmoil in oil markets.' [..]
- b'Private Equity Firm Pushes for Broader Access to Fed Lending Program' b'Apollo has led a push to expand a program intended to keep loans flowing to small businesses and households by allowing for more kinds of assets to be offered as collateral.' [..]
- See all financial news of April 04, 2020