Friday April 17, 2020
US date format: 4/17/2020, UK date format: 17/4/2020
It was Friday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 17, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Two Degrees.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at April 17 across the years.
Which were the important events of April 17, 2020?
- Pope Anicetus (died 166)
- Saint Gerwin of Oudenburg (d. 1117)
- Saint Landricus
- Blessed Radboud of Louvain (d.1142)
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Bogus Vaccines. Fake Testing Sites. Virus Frauds Are Flourishing.' b'By telephone, phishing emails, text messages or social media promotions, unscrupulous actors are using their warped creativity to separate people from their cash.' [..]
- b'China\xe2\x80\x99s Economy Shrinks, Ending a Nearly Half-Century of Growth' b'The contraction comes at a time when the rest of the world needs an economic boost, underscoring how momentous the task of reviving the global economy will be.' [..]
- See all financial news of April 17, 2020