Sunday April 19, 2020
US date format: 4/19/2020, UK date format: 19/4/2020
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see zodiac on April 19, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Two Degrees.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of April 19, 2020?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Don\xe2\x80\x99t Mention the Virus! And Other Marketing Tips' b'Brands and influencers want to sell products to homebound customers, but doing so requires being sensitive to the reality of the pandemic.' [..]
- b'Facebook to Introduce an App for Gaming' b'Video games are surging in popularity in the pandemic. So Facebook is rolling out an app designed for creating and watching live gameplay.' [..]
- See all financial news of April 19th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on April 19, 2020?
On April 19, 2020 the day of the week was Sunday.
What zodiac sign is April 19, 2020?
On April 19, 2020 the zodiac sign was Aries.
Who was the US President on April 19, 2020?
On April 19, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on April 19, 2020?
On April 19, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on April 19, 2020?
On April 19, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.