Sunday April 19, 2020
US date format: 4/19/2020, UK date format: 19/4/2020
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 19, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Two Degrees.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at April 19 across the years.
Which were the important events of April 19, 2020?
- Republic Day (Sierra Leone).
- Declaration of Independence Day (Venezuela).
- Easter Sunday 1908, 1981, 1987, 1992. In the Gregorian Calendar Easter Sunday falls on 19 April more often than on any other date.
- Bicycle Day.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Don\xe2\x80\x99t Mention the Virus! And Other Marketing Tips' b'Brands and influencers want to sell products to homebound customers, but doing so requires being sensitive to the reality of the pandemic.' [..]
- b'Facebook to Introduce an App for Gaming' b'Video games are surging in popularity in the pandemic. So Facebook is rolling out an app designed for creating and watching live gameplay.' [..]
- See all financial news of April 19, 2020