Monday April 06, 2020
US date format: 4/6/2020, UK date format: 6/4/2020
It was Monday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 6, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Two Degrees.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at April 06 across the years.
Which were the important events of April 06, 2020?
- Saint Isolde
- Tartan Day, a day set aside for the celebration of Scottish influence.
- The date of organization of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and the start of the Restoration Movement by Joseph Smith Junior. Also the date on which this church believes Jesus Christ was born.
- In Thailand, April 6th marks Chakri Day - a day to commemorate King Rama I, founder of the Chakri dynasty.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Airbnb Raises $1 Billion to Stockpile Cash in Pandemic' b'The home rental company raised new funding as its business has been roiled by the coronavirus.' [..]
- b'European Banks Prepared for a Crisis. But Not This One.' b'The financial impact of the coronavirus surpasses the old worst-case scenarios, threatening a credit crunch or even a new financial crisis.' [..]
- See all financial news of April 06, 2020