Wednesday April 08, 2020
US date format: 4/8/2020, UK date format: 8/4/2020
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 8, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Two Degrees.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at April 08 across the years.
Which were the important events of April 08, 2020?
- Saint Constance
- Buddha's Birthday in Japan
- Saint Walter of Pontoise (died 1099)
- Saint Julie Billiart of Namur (died 1816).
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'31% Can\xe2\x80\x99t Pay the Rent: \xe2\x80\x98It\xe2\x80\x99s Only Going to Get Worse\xe2\x80\x99' b'As the economic shutdown pares tenants\xe2\x80\x99 incomes, April payments have been reduced, deferred or withheld. Some landlords see their property at risk.' [..]
- b'Dow Jones Chief, William Lewis, to Step Down' b'Mr. Lewis, who is also the publisher of The Wall Street Journal, said he was leaving the company in \xe2\x80\x9cstrong financial shape.\xe2\x80\x9d' [..]
- See all financial news of April 08, 2020