Wednesday March 04, 2020
US date format: 3/4/2020, UK date format: 4/3/2020
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 4, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Breeders.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at March 04 across the years.
Which were the important events of March 04, 2020?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'10 Chinese Readers Share Their Stories of the Coronavirus Crisis' b'One wrote about being asked to move out by a landlord in Europe. Others described fleeing China to escape the epidemic.' [..]
- b'A \xe2\x80\x98Blue Great Wall\xe2\x80\x99 Divides a City as It Battles the Coronavirus' b'With a name evoking another era, the blue sheets of metal also tell a tale of China\xe2\x80\x99s growth \xe2\x80\x94 and of the steep bills coming due.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 04, 2020