Wednesday March 04, 2020
US date format: 3/4/2020, UK date format: 4/3/2020
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces (see zodiac on March 4, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative), Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Breeders.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 04, 2020?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'10 Chinese Readers Share Their Stories of the Coronavirus Crisis' b'One wrote about being asked to move out by a landlord in Europe. Others described fleeing China to escape the epidemic.' [..]
- b'A \xe2\x80\x98Blue Great Wall\xe2\x80\x99 Divides a City as It Battles the Coronavirus' b'With a name evoking another era, the blue sheets of metal also tell a tale of China\xe2\x80\x99s growth \xe2\x80\x94 and of the steep bills coming due.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 4th, 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
What day of the week was on March 04, 2020?
On March 04, 2020 the day of the week was Wednesday.
What zodiac sign is March 04, 2020?
On March 04, 2020 the zodiac sign was Pisces.
Who was the US President on March 04, 2020?
On March 04, 2020 the US President was Donald John Trump (Republican).
Who was the UK Prime Minister on March 04, 2020?
On March 04, 2020 the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
Who was the Pope on March 04, 2020?
On March 04, 2020 Pope Francis was leading the Catholic Church.