Wednesday April 15, 2020
US date format: 4/15/2020, UK date format: 15/4/2020
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries (see birth chart on April 15, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Two Degrees.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at April 15 across the years.
Which were the important events of April 15, 2020?
- Major League Baseball celebrates "Jackie Robinson Day" each April 15 in all MLB ballparks.
- Saint Paternus
- Saint Petrus Gonzalez
- In the United States, April 15 is the official deadline for filing tax returns: all forms mailed to the IRS must be postmarked no later than this day, so many post offices across the country stay open until midnight to accommodate procrastinators (or those who owe tax and want to wait as late as possible to pay). (If this day falls on the weekend, as in 2006, the following Monday becomes the deadline. Additionally in 2006, Patriot's Day moved the tax deadline to Tuesday, April 18, for those in
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Amazon to Suspend Operations in France Over Coronavirus Dispute' b'The move follows a French court order for the U.S. retailer to limit deliveries to essential goods amid controversy over virus safety measures.' [..]
- b'Apple, in a Virtual Unveiling, Introduces a $399 iPhone' b'The new iPhone SE has the design of an older generation of iPhones, with the same computing power as newer ones.' [..]
- See all financial news of April 15, 2020