Tuesday 4 March 2003
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK All The Things She Said by Tatu was in the top 5 hits.
Phone Booth, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Pattern Recognition by William Gibson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Gerhard Reinke's Wanderlust.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dakar 2: The World's Ultimate Rally or Age of Mythology: The Titans.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 March 2003!
Which were the important events of 4 March 2003 ?
- Saint Efrem
- Catholicism - Commemoration of Saint Lucius I, pope, martyr.
- Saint Peter of Pappacarbone.
- Saint Lucius I.
- Saint Pierre de Cluny.
- Feast day of Humbert III of Savoy.
- Saint Basil and his Companions.
- Saint Adrian of Nicomedia, bishop of Saint Andrew's, and his Companions.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Casimir, patron saint of Lithuania.
- United States - Inauguration Day (1789 - 1933)
- St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada - Charter Day (1881)
- Vermont - Admission Day (1791).
- Pennsylvania - Charter Day (1681).
- Wales - Feast day of Rhiannon, Celtic Moon Goddess.
- Feast day of Saint Placide Viel.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 March
- Sebastien Japrisot: French author, screenwriter and film director (Born 1931).
- Reports of a new security vulnerability in sendmail have been circulating, together with proof-of-concept exploit code. This raises fears of an imminent new Internet worm problem, unless existing vulnerable implementations are patched in time.
- First performance of March 4th Marching Band in Portland, Oregon.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 4 March 2003
Division 2Football (France)
- Laval - Creteil : 1 - 0
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Ayr - St Johnstone : 0 - 1
- Bradford - Leicester : 0 - 0
- Falkirk - Clyde : 3 - 0
- Gillingham - Nott'm Forest : 1 - 4
Division 2Football (United Kingdom)
- Blackpool - Barnsley : 1 - 2
- Brentford - Cardiff : 0 - 2
- Bristol City - Oldham : 2 - 0
- Colchester - Northampton : 2 - 0
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Albion Rvs - Montrose : 3 - 0
- Bury - Bristol Rvs : 0 - 1
- Cambridge - Rochdale : 2 - 2
- Darlington - York : 2 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?