Friday 7 March 2003
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 7, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Supa Peach and Carlee Schield.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Soldados de Salamina, directed by David Trueba, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Cat Who Brought Down The House by Lilian Jackson Braun was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching My Dad's the Prime Minister.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Decisive Battles of WWII: Korsun Pocket or Dino Crisis 3.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 March 2003
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 March 2003!
Which were the important events of 7 March 2003 ?
- Albania ? Teacher's Day
- Catholicism ? Feast day of Saints Perpetua and Felicitas, patron saint of married women
Famous Birthdays:07 March
- ''Pravda'' reports that Georgia intends to seek UN Security Council approval to use military force against Abkhazia.
- The United States declared a national emergency and joined the European Union in imposing economic sanctions on Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe and members of his government for ampquotsystematically undermining democratic institutionsampquot in Zimbabwe.
- War on Terrorism: Two of Osama bin Laden's sons are rumored to have been arrested in a skirmish in southern Afghanistan.
- Revising the draft resolution put forth by the United States, United Kingdom and Spain a week ago, Britain proposes setting March 17 as the date for Iraq to voluntarily disarm or face the prospect of war.
- The Nikkei benchmark hit a 20-year low record as war in Iraq appears closer, alleged stock manipulation by Nikko Salomon Smith Barney came to light, North Korea is preparing to test fire a mid-range missile, and a new political scandal in the party of Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi came to light.
- Broadway musicians union members went on strike in protest over producers' proposals to cut the number of musicians at live performances, and the possibility of using taped or computer based music. All but one of Broadway's musicals (Cabaret) closed as a result.
- Canadian Dot com company Zucotto Wireless ceases operations.
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 7 March 2003
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Standard - Lokeren : 1 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Freiburg - Mainz : 1 - 0
- Karlsruhe - Ahlen : 2 - 4
- St Pauli - Mannheim : 2 - 1
Division 2Football (France)
- Creteil - Toulouse : 2 - 2
Division 3Football (United Kingdom)
- Hartlepool - Bury : 0 - 0
Planetary positions on this day
What news were making the headlines those days in March 2003?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #10 R&B songs
- 50 Cent - In Da Club
- Aaliyah - Miss You
- R. Kelly - Ignition
- Tyrese - How You Gonna Act Like That
- Gossip Folks - Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott Featuring Ludacris
- Jennifer Lopez Featuring LL Cool J - All I Have
- JAY-Z - Excuse Me Miss
- 50 Cent - Wanksta
- Mesmerize - Ja Rule Featuring Ashanti
- Field Mob - Sick Of Being Lonely
Top #10 Latin songs
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- Gilead Sciences GILD: opens at $34.85
- Union Pacific UNP: opens at $53.60
- United Technologies UTX: opens at $55.15
- HP Inc. HPQ: opens at $15.15
- 1 AUD = 0.8185 CHF
- 1 AUD = 0.8993 CAD
- 1 GBP = 2.1369 CHF
- 1 GBP = 2.3448 CAD
Which movies you probably rented those days on VHS/DVD to spend a great night?