Sunday 23 March 2003
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Phone Booth, directed by Joel Schumacher, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while The Jester by James Patterson and Andrew Gross was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Swag.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Conspiracies or Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 2003!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 23 March 2003 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 March
- Fritz Spiegl: Austrian flute player and journalist (d. 2003).
- In Nasiriyah, Iraq, 11 soldiers of the 507th Maintenance Company as well as 18 U.S. Marines are killed during the first major conflict of Operation Iraqi Freedom. 654 Iraqi combatants are also killed.
- A passenger bus hits a remote-controlled land mine in the Chechen capital, killing at least 8.
- U.S. forces seize control of Saddam International Airport, changing the airport's name to Baghdad International Airport.
- Hasan Akbar, a Muslim soldier with the 101st Airborne, kills two fellow soldiers in a grenade attack at Camp Pennsylvania, Kuwait.
- A 2000-pound (900nbspkg) meteorite explodes over Chicago shortly before midnight, raining fragments over the city.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 2003 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 23 March 2003
Serie AItalian Football
- Atalanta - Chievo : 1 - 0
- Como - Bologna : 5 - 1
- Empoli - Brescia : 0 - 0
- Parma - Lazio : 2 - 1
Jupiler LeagueFootball (Belgium)
- Anderlecht - Club Brugge : 5 - 1
- Mechelen - Louvieroise : 0 - 1
- Westerlo - Beveren : 2 - 0
Bundesliga 1Football (Germany)
- Hertha - Cottbus : 3 - 1
- Stuttgart - Nurnberg : 0 - 2
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Burghausen - Union Berlin : 0 - 1
- Duisburg - Lubeck : 1 - 0
- Freiburg - Oberhausen : 5 - 2
- Greuther Furth - Mannheim : 5 - 0
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?