Monday March 10, 2003
US date format: 3/10/2003, UK date format: 10/3/2003
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 10, 2003). The US president was George W. Bush (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Tony Blair (Labour), Pope St John Paul II was leading the Catholic Church.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to In Da Club by 50 Cent.
In UK Beautiful by Christina Aguilera was in the top 5 hits.
Tremors, directed by Ron Underwood, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2003
while Bush at War by Bob Woodward was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching My Dad's the Prime Minister.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 1893: A World's Fair Mystery or Demonbane.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of March 10, 2003?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- See more
- Iraq disarmament crisis: The White House press secretary, paraphrasing the President, stated ''ampquotIf the United Nations fails to act, that means the United Nations will not be the international body that disarms Saddam Hussein. Another international body will disarm Saddam Hussein.ampquot''
- French president Jacques Chirac declares that France will veto a UN resolution sponsored by Spain, the United Kingdom, and the United States. The resolution would authorise use of force against Iraq unless that country proves it disarmament by March 17.
- North Korea test-fires a short-range missile into the Sea of Japan. This is North Korea's second recent such launch.
- Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is elected to the Turkish parliament and is expected to become prime minister shortly. Erdoğan supports deployment of US troops in Turkey and is expected to call for a new vote on the issue as one of his first official acts.
- See more
- Barry Sheene: British motorcycle champion who...
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 10, 2003?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #9 songs in the USA
Top #5 songs in the UK
Top #10 R&B songs
- 50 Cent - In Da Club
- R. Kelly - Ignition
- Tyrese - How You Gonna Act Like That
- Aaliyah - Miss You
- JAY-Z - Excuse Me Miss
- Jennifer Lopez Featuring LL Cool J - All I Have
- Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott Featuring Ludacris - Gossip Folks
- Lil' Kim Featuring Mr. Cheeks - The Jump Off
- 50 Cent - Wanksta
- Snoop Dogg Featuring Pharrell & Uncle Charlie Wilson - Beautiful
Top #1 Latin songs
- India - Seduceme
Sport Games on March 10, 2003
Bundesliga 2Football (Germany)
- Duisburg - Ein Frankfurt : 0 - 2
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Nott'm Forest - Grimsby : 2 - 2
Serie BFootball (Italy)
- Sampdoria - Napoli : 2 - 0
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
What news were making the headlines those days in March 2003?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks?
Unlimited books on any devices, try your first month free
What videogames would you be playing back in the days?
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- ExxonMobil XOM: opens at $34.79
- Apple AAPL: opens at $14.51
- Microsoft MSFT: opens at $23.31
- General Electric GE: opens at $23.90
- International Business Machines IBM: opens at $77.45
- 1 USD = 116.92 JPY
- 1 USD = 1.465 CAD
- 1 USD = 1.3264 CHF
- 1 EUR = 129.18 JPY
- 1 EUR = 0.6906 GBP