Saturday 5 January 2008
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ava Grace .
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale, directed by Uwe Boll, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Musicophilia by Oliver Sacks was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Passport to Explore.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Class of Heroes or Bratz Kidz.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 January 2008!
Which were the important events of 5 January 2008 ?
- Mungday (Discordianism)
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. John Neumann.
- The eleventh day of Christmas in Western Christianity, and the Twelfth Night of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- Clinton Grybas: Australian journalist and sportscaster (d. 2008).
- Early presidential elections are held in the country of Georgia.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2008 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Sport Games on 5 January 2008
La Liga Primera DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Espanol - Villarreal : 3 - 0
- Mallorca - Barcelona : 0 - 2
La Liga Segunda DivisionFootball (Spain)
- Cadiz - Malaga : 0 - 1
- Castellon - Numancia : 0 - 0
- Eibar - Albacete : 1 - 0
ConferenceFootball (United Kingdom)
- Droylsden - Crawley Town : 1 - 2
- Ebbsfleet - Weymouth : 4 - 1
- Farsley - Histon : 1 - 3
- Forest Green - Grays : 1 - 2
Division 1Football (United Kingdom)
- Dundee - Dunfermline : 0 - 0
- Hamilton - Stirling : 0 - 0
- Livingston - Morton : 6 - 1
- Queen of Sth - Clyde : 3 - 1
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?