Thursday 5 October 1972
It was Thursday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Derek Sholdice and Alain Goma.
In that special week of October people in US were listening to Baby Don't Get Hooked On Me by Mac Davis.
In UK Mouldy Old Dough by Lieutenant Pigeon was in the top 5 hits.
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Izdanci iz opaljenog grma.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Empire or Hunt the Wumpus.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1972!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1972 ?
- Derek Sholdice: CFL offensive linebacker (Edmonton Eskimos).
- Alain Goma: French footballer (soccer player), who played as a right back or a central defender.
- Grant Hill: American basketball player: forward, Pistons In April 2004, his wife Tamia was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis.
- Annely Akkermann: Estonian banker and politician.
- Aaron Guiel: Canadian baseball outfielder.
- Thomas Roberts: American journalist and actor
- Herbert Mullin, serial killer, first kills, claiming to prevent earthquakes.
- The United Reformed Church is founded out of the Congregational and Presbyterian Churches.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 5 October 1972
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1972 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?