Friday March 06, 2020
US date format: 3/6/2020, UK date format: 6/3/2020
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on March 6, 2020). The US president was Donald John Trump (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Boris Johnson (Conservative).
High Fidelity, directed by Stephen Frears, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2020
On TV people were watching Breeders.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
You can also have a look at March 06 across the years.
Which were the important events of March 06, 2020?
- In Ghana, - The National independence day.
- Casimir Pulaski Day in Illinois (2006, first Monday of March).
- Saint Chrodegang
- Saint Fridolin
- See more
Make this day unforgettable
Which were the most popular TV Series released in those months?
Watch popular movies, TV series and live events, start your 30-day free trial
Stock Markets and Exchange Rates
- b'Fed Official Says Central Bankers Are Aligned in Coronavirus Response' b'The Federal Reserve Bank of New York president, John C. Williams, said central banks were working in tandem to tackle the global economic threat.' [..]
- b'Florida Lobster Got a Break on China Tariffs. Then Came Coronavirus.' b'China, the biggest customer, took aim at the U.S. catch as the trade war escalated. Relief came this week, but now no one there is buying.' [..]
- See all financial news of March 06, 2020